- Can the lost be saved?
- Can the Bible be accepted as authoritative?
- Can a person be saved even though they have a fear of trusting?
- On Marriage
- On Praise and Worship Songs
- Will our desires change once we are raptured? What about marriage?
- Would you ever change your mind about the truth of the Bible?
- What distinguishes Christianity from other belief systems?
- Does a belief in the literal truth of the Bible discredit science?
- Why is it important that the Bible be taken as truth?
- How could Jesus appear before He was born?
- How could God become a man?
- When should I stop praying?
- Can I pray for the dead to be raised?
- Can I pray for the sick to be healed?
- What about micro-evolution?
- Are humans still evolving?
- Who are the wolves in sheep’s clothing?
- What message is anointed?
- What if I fail to read the Scriptures?
- Why is there a judgment after death?
- Can I pray for the dead to go to heaven?
- What about purgatory?
- Did Judas go to heaven?
- What causes suicide?
- Will suicide lead to hell?
- Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
- Once saved always saved?
- Battle of Armageddon
- Creation & Evolution
- False Prophets
- God's love
- Good works
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ
- Other Faiths
- Pre-Incarnate Christ
- Preaching & Teaching
- Return of Christ
- The God-Man
- Written Word of God
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Q: I saw a question asked of atheists on a discussion thread: What evidence would it take to cause you to change your mind and believe in God? I turn the question around: What evidence would be required to change … Continue reading
Q: What distinguishes Christianity from other belief systems, such that it allows its adherents to believe in it and discount all the other believers of all the other religions? How do Christians know that Hindus, Zoroastrians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and … Continue reading
Q: People who believe in the literal truth of the Bible seem therefore not to accept scientific discoveries in certain disciplines such as archeology, physics, biology and cosmology. Does a belief in the literal truth of the Bible discredit science … Continue reading
Q: Why is it important that the Bible be taken as truth? Would the Christian faith be diminished if the Bible were metaphorical, or is there some other issue with such an interpretation? George: The Bible says it is the … Continue reading
Q: How could Jesus appear before He was born? In my last post, I explained that Jesus appeared to Abraham before He came into this world at His first coming. This may seem like a bit of a problem, to … Continue reading
Q: How could God become a man? The Bible explains that God has revealed Himself in three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit. This is one and the same God, who has … Continue reading
Q: When should I stop praying for a certain request? The Lord commanded us to pray always and not give up. “Now He was telling them a parable to show that at all times they ought to pray and not … Continue reading
Q: Can I pray for the dead to be raised? In Matthew 10, Jesus told His disciples to raise the dead, saying, “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.” (Matthew … Continue reading
Q: Can I pray for the sick to be healed? In Matthew 10, Jesus told His disciples to heal the sick, saying, “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.” (Matthew … Continue reading