- Can the lost be saved?
- Can the Bible be accepted as authoritative?
- Can a person be saved even though they have a fear of trusting?
- On Marriage
- On Praise and Worship Songs
- Will our desires change once we are raptured? What about marriage?
- Would you ever change your mind about the truth of the Bible?
- What distinguishes Christianity from other belief systems?
- Does a belief in the literal truth of the Bible discredit science?
- Why is it important that the Bible be taken as truth?
- How could Jesus appear before He was born?
- How could God become a man?
- When should I stop praying?
- Can I pray for the dead to be raised?
- Can I pray for the sick to be healed?
- What about micro-evolution?
- Are humans still evolving?
- Who are the wolves in sheep’s clothing?
- What message is anointed?
- What if I fail to read the Scriptures?
- Why is there a judgment after death?
- Can I pray for the dead to go to heaven?
- What about purgatory?
- Did Judas go to heaven?
- What causes suicide?
- Will suicide lead to hell?
- Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
- Once saved always saved?
- Battle of Armageddon
- Creation & Evolution
- False Prophets
- God's love
- Good works
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ
- Other Faiths
- Pre-Incarnate Christ
- Preaching & Teaching
- Return of Christ
- The God-Man
- Written Word of God
Category Archives: Sin
Q: Did Judas go to heaven? There was more than one Judas in Scripture. Assuming you are talking about Judas Iscariot (the one who betrayed Jesus), then the answer is no, Judas did not go to heaven. We know this … Continue reading
Q: What causes a man to commit suicide? To commit suicide is to come to a place — even if only for a brief moment — where you believe the lie that to kill yourself is better than living. The … Continue reading