- Can the lost be saved?
- Can the Bible be accepted as authoritative?
- Can a person be saved even though they have a fear of trusting?
- On Marriage
- On Praise and Worship Songs
- Will our desires change once we are raptured? What about marriage?
- Would you ever change your mind about the truth of the Bible?
- What distinguishes Christianity from other belief systems?
- Does a belief in the literal truth of the Bible discredit science?
- Why is it important that the Bible be taken as truth?
- How could Jesus appear before He was born?
- How could God become a man?
- When should I stop praying?
- Can I pray for the dead to be raised?
- Can I pray for the sick to be healed?
- What about micro-evolution?
- Are humans still evolving?
- Who are the wolves in sheep’s clothing?
- What message is anointed?
- What if I fail to read the Scriptures?
- Why is there a judgment after death?
- Can I pray for the dead to go to heaven?
- What about purgatory?
- Did Judas go to heaven?
- What causes suicide?
- Will suicide lead to hell?
- Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
- Once saved always saved?
- Battle of Armageddon
- Creation & Evolution
- False Prophets
- God's love
- Good works
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ
- Other Faiths
- Pre-Incarnate Christ
- Preaching & Teaching
- Return of Christ
- The God-Man
- Written Word of God
Category Archives: Salvation
Q: Can a person be saved even though they have a fear of trusting? When we ask Jesus for salvation and repent of our sins, must we also have to trust? A: I have an interesting story to tell you … Continue reading
Q: Can I pray for the dead to go to heaven? There is no indication in the Scriptures that you can pray for the dead to go to heaven. In fact, there is a clear indication that praying for the … Continue reading
Q: What about purgatory? If Judas went to Hades, as you say, then could he not be “prayed out” by faithful followers of Christ? Luke 16 is, in my opinion, the best place to settle this question. In this passage, … Continue reading
Q: Did Judas go to heaven? There was more than one Judas in Scripture. Assuming you are talking about Judas Iscariot (the one who betrayed Jesus), then the answer is no, Judas did not go to heaven. We know this … Continue reading
Q. A friend of mine committed suicide. I believed he was a Christian. Will he go to hell? Some people believe that a person who commits suicide cannot go to heaven. But there is no basis for this from the … Continue reading
Q: I do not believe that “once saved always saved” is even in the Bible. If a saved person commits serious sin and dies in that back-slidden state — without repentance — will they go to Heaven or Hell? This … Continue reading