- Can the lost be saved?
- Can the Bible be accepted as authoritative?
- Can a person be saved even though they have a fear of trusting?
- On Marriage
- On Praise and Worship Songs
- Will our desires change once we are raptured? What about marriage?
- Would you ever change your mind about the truth of the Bible?
- What distinguishes Christianity from other belief systems?
- Does a belief in the literal truth of the Bible discredit science?
- Why is it important that the Bible be taken as truth?
- How could Jesus appear before He was born?
- How could God become a man?
- When should I stop praying?
- Can I pray for the dead to be raised?
- Can I pray for the sick to be healed?
- What about micro-evolution?
- Are humans still evolving?
- Who are the wolves in sheep’s clothing?
- What message is anointed?
- What if I fail to read the Scriptures?
- Why is there a judgment after death?
- Can I pray for the dead to go to heaven?
- What about purgatory?
- Did Judas go to heaven?
- What causes suicide?
- Will suicide lead to hell?
- Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
- Once saved always saved?
- Battle of Armageddon
- Creation & Evolution
- False Prophets
- God's love
- Good works
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ
- Other Faiths
- Pre-Incarnate Christ
- Preaching & Teaching
- Return of Christ
- The God-Man
- Written Word of God
Category Archives: Return of Christ
Q: Will our desires change once we are raptured? What about marriage? A: I heard a comparison given once between the earth and heaven. The person explained that being in our new bodies could be compared to the difference between … Continue reading
Q: How could Jesus appear before He was born? In my last post, I explained that Jesus appeared to Abraham before He came into this world at His first coming. This may seem like a bit of a problem, to … Continue reading