- Can the lost be saved?
- Can the Bible be accepted as authoritative?
- Can a person be saved even though they have a fear of trusting?
- On Marriage
- On Praise and Worship Songs
- Will our desires change once we are raptured? What about marriage?
- Would you ever change your mind about the truth of the Bible?
- What distinguishes Christianity from other belief systems?
- Does a belief in the literal truth of the Bible discredit science?
- Why is it important that the Bible be taken as truth?
- How could Jesus appear before He was born?
- How could God become a man?
- When should I stop praying?
- Can I pray for the dead to be raised?
- Can I pray for the sick to be healed?
- What about micro-evolution?
- Are humans still evolving?
- Who are the wolves in sheep’s clothing?
- What message is anointed?
- What if I fail to read the Scriptures?
- Why is there a judgment after death?
- Can I pray for the dead to go to heaven?
- What about purgatory?
- Did Judas go to heaven?
- What causes suicide?
- Will suicide lead to hell?
- Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
- Once saved always saved?
- Battle of Armageddon
- Creation & Evolution
- False Prophets
- God's love
- Good works
- Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ
- Other Faiths
- Pre-Incarnate Christ
- Preaching & Teaching
- Return of Christ
- The God-Man
- Written Word of God
Author Archives: Daniel Parkes
Q: I know a person who feels that they will be used by God to go into hell to save souls. Their revelation is from the two verses below. If the road to destruction is wide and many travel down … Continue reading
Q: Can a person be saved even though they have a fear of trusting? When we ask Jesus for salvation and repent of our sins, must we also have to trust? A: I have an interesting story to tell you … Continue reading
Q: I would like to get married before Jesus returns. He was married before and I feel uncomfortable about this. I have not ever been married. What do you suggest? A: Marriage should not be taken lightly. You should probably … Continue reading
Q: I would like to know your views on praise & worship. Some people believe that only through the singing of praise & worship songs you worship the Lord. What about hymns? Are they already outdated? Can we not use … Continue reading
Q: Will our desires change once we are raptured? What about marriage? A: I heard a comparison given once between the earth and heaven. The person explained that being in our new bodies could be compared to the difference between … Continue reading
Q: How could Jesus appear before He was born? In my last post, I explained that Jesus appeared to Abraham before He came into this world at His first coming. This may seem like a bit of a problem, to … Continue reading
Q: How could God become a man? The Bible explains that God has revealed Himself in three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit. This is one and the same God, who has … Continue reading
Q: When should I stop praying for a certain request? The Lord commanded us to pray always and not give up. “Now He was telling them a parable to show that at all times they ought to pray and not … Continue reading
Q: Can I pray for the dead to be raised? In Matthew 10, Jesus told His disciples to raise the dead, saying, “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.” (Matthew … Continue reading